Tagboard

Sorry
posted on 09 August 2012 8/09/2012 08:05:00 AM

Can you imagine when someone don't like your attitude, your true behavior then he/she talks nonsense about you in front of your friends, how bout you feel? Malu? Totally! Yes i totally know you didn't like me at first you taught me in your class. But it is real me. I never to be 'talam dua muka' or with an easy word, FAKE.

Dear teacher, sorry for tonight. i know i'm being too rude with you. but i want you to know, i hate myself with that silly incident.
 It's ain't easy when you updated blog while crying like hell cause feels bad what have you done. Teacher, i'm really sorry. I can't stopped my tears.

Again, i'm sorry :'( 



← older newer →
welcome
about the owner
People love call me Aisyah. Was born on 1995. Allah servant. Love my family, Aniff gedik and friends. Follow button on the header. Thanks xx :)
Credits
Appreciation is always the best
Template handcoded by Twentyonekisses.
Banners from Fairycandlesxo.
Colors by Elseven.