Tagboard

Twenty nine
posted on 29 February 2012 2/29/2012 02:13:00 AM
CHARLOTTE'S CUP OF TEA
Assalamualaikum and hai! So long time no blogging. Yeahhh i miss my blog too much *tiup habuk* How's life? Great? Same goes with me :) Alhamdulillah so far my life get better than before. Thanks to Him :) Today is the last day for this month. I mean last day in February. Sekejap jea kan? Esok dah masuk bulan 3 and yeah abang abang kakak kakak mesti berdebar cause of result right? Haaaaa watlek watpis. Hikhik n.n Anddddd esok ialah 2 month anniversary to me and kelingggg. Yayy! *dancing*
Hm hm titew bedewba cebab tahun niey titew ESH-PI-EM (SPM) Pejarm cewlik pejarm cewlik nanti dah bulan sbelash. Haihhh. K TOTALLY ANNOYING. Hahaha. Keling marah sgt kalau saya guna bahasa wempitzzz cenggini. Perosak bahasa betul :D K dah dah. Kita takleh nk online lelama. Mama babap nanti. Eh tipu jeea ^^v Dah bye


← older newer →
welcome
about the owner
People love call me Aisyah. Was born on 1995. Allah servant. Love my family, Aniff gedik and friends. Follow button on the header. Thanks xx :)
Credits
Appreciation is always the best
Template handcoded by Twentyonekisses.
Banners from Fairycandlesxo.
Colors by Elseven.