Tagboard

....................................
posted on 26 February 2011 2/26/2011 06:59:00 AM
Don’t turn away from me!
Look into my eyes
All the world is white
Have you forgotten the promise you made?

Why have you given up on me?
You did that so easily
But to me it was so difficult

From the beginning
We had a love that shouldn’t have been started
My tears are mixed with pleading
That I can’t put more of myself into you

You mustn’t disappear from my life
Know that you are my light
If you leave, you take away my whole world
Don’t forget that it will all disappear
I want to breathe
From in your love…

I smile whenever I think of you
It becomes so hard on me
I cry whenever I think of you
I’m scared of everything


← older newer →
welcome
about the owner
People love call me Aisyah. Was born on 1995. Allah servant. Love my family, Aniff gedik and friends. Follow button on the header. Thanks xx :)
Credits
Appreciation is always the best
Template handcoded by Twentyonekisses.
Banners from Fairycandlesxo.
Colors by Elseven.